A light-wallet created by Ray Network with access to their suite of DeFi (when launched) inside the web wallet interface itself.
Ray Wallet was created by the Ray Network, who are creating a DeFi ecosystem on Cardano. Once launched their products will be accessible directly in the Ray Wallet interface. Ray Wallet is currently only available accessible as a web app, and can be downloaded through your browser to live on your computer. You can also use the browser on your smartphone to create a shortcut (looks like an app) to the web app on your device.
The Ray Wallet offers a simple and easy to use interface that displays network data, with multiple tabs for each of the Ray Network services soon to be accessible through the wallet.
Users of Ray Wallet can currently:
- Send, receive, and store ADA, NFTs, and tokens
- Stake ADA to a pool of their choice
- Claim their Ray Network ISPO rewards
- Connect multiple wallets, with different mnemonics, to the Ray Wallet app
- Create up to 10 accounts, each with its own unique receiving address unconnected to the others in the same wallet
- Send multiple transactions at one time, to multiple addresses, paying a single transaction fee to cover them all
Each Ray Wallet account has only one receiving address, meaning that all your transactions come into one address, reducing the ability to for someone to dissociate their transactions from one another.
Ray Wallet can be encrypted and stored (locked) on your device using a one time password that you create each time you lock the wallet. If you chose not to do this the app will forget you wallet as soon as you exit the page. Even when your wallet is locked your balances are still visible to whomever is viewing the wallet, but the password is needed to create transactions.