A browser extension wallet available for mobile (Android and iOS). Delegate stake, interact with dApps, browser your NFTs, send funds to Milkomeda, and more!
The Flint wallet was developed by dcSpark, and is a flexible, feature rich wallet that is currently the only Cardano wallet to offer access to the Milkomeda C1 sidechain; a cross-chain layer 2 solution also developed by dcSpark's. View the Milkomeda Ecosystem and all the dApps on it right here.
The Flint browser extension wallet is available for Google Chrome and all Chrome based browsers, e.g. Brave. Flint mobile is available for both iOS and Android devices.
Flint's features include:
- Sending, storing, and receiving ada, NFTs, and tokens
- Delegating to a Cardano stake pool of your choice and withdraw your rewards
- Interacting with any and all Cardano dApps
- Hardware support for both Trezor and Ledger hardware wallets via USB and bluetooth
- Adding and manage multiple wallets in one interface
- Creating multiple accounts in an individual wallets (these accounts share the same recovery phrase but are not associated with each other on the blockchain)
- Opening in its own browser tab or as the more typical pop-up extension
If a dApp or website is yet to integrate Flint then Flint can still interact with that dApp or website by injecting itself as a wallet that the platform has integrated with.
Unique Mobile Features
Flint mobile features a fully open mobile dApp browser, meaning that users can interact with any dApp on Cardano not just the ones recommended by the dApp.
Flint mobile also allows users and business to create deep links to bring them to a specific location in the mobile app. Deep links can be used to create payments for users to then sign, or to direct users to a specific page in Flint's mobile dApp browser.
Users of Flint can select which explorers are used to get the blockchain datapoints displayed to them in their wallet, and they can choose which server pulls the blockchain state for them. Users can also connect their Flint wallet to a node of their choice, allowing them to broadcast their transactions to the network much faster during times of high congestion.
Users can set an optional password for opening the Flint browser extension, and a pin code for the mobile app. Users can also completely log out of their wallet if they wish.
Finally, in the Flint wallet users can also create wallets for the Cardano testnet, allowing them to participating in the testing of dApps and features being deployed for testing.