A non-custodial, browser extension, and web-app light wallet designed from scratch by Strica, using their own, open-sourced wallet libraries.
The Typhon wallet code can be used to create wallets for both the Cardano mainnet and the Cardano testnet.
Features of the Typhon wallet include:
- Sending, receiving, and storing ADA, NFTs, and tokens
- Staking to stake pools and browsing a list of stake pools with multiple statistics by which to rank them
- Registering to vote in Project Catalyst
- The addition of Metadata to transactions
- Multi-sig transaction signing
- The creation of multiple address associated with an individual mnemonic phrase, but not publicly associated with each other
- Sending multiple assets to multiple addresses in a single transaction
- Interacting with dApps and website that have integrated with Typhon Wallet
Typhon wallet offers hardware wallet support for Trezor and Ledger hardware wallets
A browser extension version of Typhon Wallet is available for Chrome, Brave, and Microsoft Edge.