An NFT marketplace where users can buy and sell NFTs at fixed prices through smart contracts. Also offering an escrow service for NFT auctions.
CNFT.io features fixed pice listing of verified NFT collections, sold via smart contract. Purchases can be completed with a few clicks using an integrated wallet or users can manually input the details into their wallet or scan a QR code to complete their purchase with a wallet that is yet to be integrated.
There is also the functionality for a user to send the seller an offer for an NFT that is for sale (but only if the seller elects to receive such offers). CNFT.io also offers an escrow service for timed NFT auctions where the winner is the highest bidder at the end of the allotted time.
All users must be registered on the platform via email and KYC is required for those sending/receiving over €10,000.
A search on the CNFT.io marketplace can be intuitively narrowed down in multiple ways. These include:
- By collection (users can select multiple collections)
- Sale type e.g. fixed price, auction, open to offer, etc
- Setting a preferred price range
- Sorting NFTs by price, most viewed, auctions ending soon, and more!
2.5% commission is charged by CNFT.io for each NFT sold and this, along with any transaction fees associated with the sale, is deducted from the agreed sale amount before it is sent to the seller’s wallet.
When CIP-0027 royalties standard is officially implemented as a standard it will be supported by the CNFT.io platform. NFT collections that were minted before the standard started being used will be able to elect a royalty percentage for their collection on the platform.
On the CNFT.io home page users can insert a wallet address into a search bar and explore their wallet and the NFTs it contains on pool.pm.
Development is moving forward at CNFT.io and users can expect the following functionalities to be integrated into the platform in the near future:
- Bundled Smart Contracts - Allowing users to sell a batch of NFTs in a single sale
- Smart Contract Auctions - Highest bidder after a set time wins (seller will be able to set a hidden reserve price)
- metadata Search Functionality - allowing a users to search a collection by its attributes
- NFT Minting Functionality
- A Launchpad - #CNFT token holders will be granted early access to projects on here
- A DEX
The owners of the CNFT.io platform are exploring DAO functionalities for future management of the platform. This will likely be done using their $CNFT token. Token holders will also get early access to BETA releases of new products.