A wallet for Cardano that works with Ledger hardware wallets and is available as a smartphone app for Android and Microsoft devices.
Adaly wallet allows users to store their ADA safely on a Ledger hardware wallet. Adaly is unique in the fact that it has a demo wallet which allows users to see and interact with its UI before deciding to create a wallet for themselves.
The features of Adaly include:
- Sending, receiving, staking, and storing ADA
- Sending, receiving, and storing cardano native tokens
- Sending, receiving and storing NFTs
- Displaying NFTs in the wallets interface
- A graph showing the change in price of ADA in your chosen currency across 3 time periods of 90 days, 90 hours, and 90 minutes.