1st generation Cardano oracles, connecting your nuts to squirrels since epoch 228.
The nut.link oracles have been recording external data to the blockchain since Epoch 228 ( November 6-11, 2020) and you can view this data, realtime or historically, directly on the blockchain.
Data points are currently posted -approximately- once an hour to the Cardano mainnet. these data points include:
- ADABTC (Coingecko)
- ADAEUR (Coingecko)
- ADAUSD (Coingecko)
- ADAUSD (Ergo oracle pools)
- AGIBTC (Coingecko)
- BTCDIFF (Trezor's blockbook)
- BTCUSD (Coingecko)
- ERGUSD (Coingecko)
- ERGUSD (Ergo oracle pools)
- TSLA (Investors exchange)
- DRAND (League of Entropy randomnoess beacon)
New data points can be requested by contacting the operator.