A client library for Cardano in Java, which can be used in Java applications to interact with the Cardano blockchain.
Utilizing this Java library developers can provide the following functionality to their programs:
- Query blockchain (through Blockfrost backend APIs)
- Submit transactions through APIs
- Generate addresses (base address, enterprise address)
- Build and serialize transaction to CBOR format
- Convert Metadata to Json (No Schema)
- Payment transaction (ADA, Native tokes) sign and submit to the Cardano network
- Create metadata for transactions
- Mint Cardano Native Tokens
A 3 part blog series -click here for Part 1- walks the user through how to use this library.
This library does not support stake pool related operations.
This library has only been tested on the following operating systems:
- Apple MacOS (Intel and Apple Silicon)
- Linux (x86_64) (Ubuntu 18.04 and above or compatible)
- Windows 64bits (x86_64)